3. Squeeze a fresh lime and coat first two ingredients with the juice.
5. Roll up the cilantro and cut 2 Tbsps. Remember that herbs are easier to cut when they are rolled up.
6. Identify the mango’s cheeks (the broad side of the mango). Cut off one mango cheek, cross hatch, then flip inside out to cut away the meat of the mango.
7. Cut off about 1/4 of the pineapple and dice. Remember that the core is a great cold remedy! Save it for juicing.
8. Cut off one side of your tomato. Use a grapefruit spoon or a sharp teaspoon to seed it. Dice it (easier with a serrated knife). Salsa’s done! Give it a good stir and snack on it while you’re cooking your fish.
10. Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in skillet.
11. Put fish in. Flip when first side is browned.
12. Add lemon juice and cook second half.
13. Take fish out and top with salsa.